Quiz IBD Nordic Conference 2019 – Right answers!
1) What year was Turning Torso completed?
2) Malmö became swedish after the peace treaty at Roskilde. Which year?
3) Against which team did Malmö FF loose in Champions League football in 1979?
Answer: Nottingham Forest FC
4) How many participants has registered to IBD Nordic Conference 2019?
Answer: More than 325
5) Which year was the first year the IBD Nordic Conference was organized and in which city?
Answer: Stockholm 2016
6) Swedish crime author Henning Mankell plces his stories in “skånska” Ystad. What is the name of his main character?
Answer: Kurt Wallander
7) How many patients is currently registered in SWIBREG, Swedish Inflammatoy Bowel Disease Registry?:
Answer: 48 742
8) Which year was Öresundsbron ready to use?
9) Which district in Malmö did Zlatan grow up in?
10) What diagnosis does Saga Norén gas, that acts in the Swedish-Danish television called “Bron”??
Answer: Aspbergers syndrom
11) What proportion of Swedish export products is made up by medicine (in %)?
12) Which minister is primarly responsible for health care in Sweden?
Answer: Lena Hallengren
13) What last name is most frequent at Mediahuset, the organizers of IBD Nordic Conference?
14) What are the 4 main ingredients in the “skånska” traditional cake “Spettekaka”?
Answer: Butter, sugar, eggs and potato fluor